Cushions & Throws in the colours of Scotland
At the very heart of 'Baigali Designs' is an emphasis on colour, originality of design, quality of fabric used and the prestige associated with the ‘Handmade in Scotland’ label. We design and produce a range of handmade cushions and throws in Edinburgh for you.
We love to work on commissions and make to order.
Our cushions and throws can transform your home by adding colour, design, style and texture that are inspired by Scotland's landscapes and the incredible changing colours of its islands and highlands.
"It's not only a cushion or a bed throw. It's the colours of Scotland. It’s a thoughtful wedding gift. It's a perfect Christmas present. It's a statement about you. It’s your memory of Scotland. It’s luxury next to a log fire and a 'welcome to your new home' and 'something special just for you".
Five Reasons to Love Baigali Designs
1. Provenance All Baigali Designs products are designed, carefully handcrafted and finished in Edinburgh. Our products are labelled with the Baigali Designs Logo to indicate a stamp of quality. All fabric used in our products can be traced to the original manufacturer, fabric house or woollen mill.
2. A Mark of Quality You may pay a little more for our cushions and throws but the fabrics we use will last the test of time. Some of our customers say they improve with age. We source our fabrics from the best fabric houses, weavers, and mills.
3. Natural and Environmentally Sustainable The fabrics we use are mostly woven from 100% pure wool. This material is warm in winter and cool in summer. It is water repellent, long lasting, fire resistant, cleans easily, UV and Stain Resistant and is hypoallergenic. Each year sheep will grow a new fleece making wool a renewable resource. Wool is also biodegradable providing soil nutrients as it decomposes naturally. Our power is solar generated and all our packaging is made from sustainable resources.
4. Colour You can see the colours of Scotland’s beautiful landscapes in our designs from the rocky Cuillin range of mountains on the Isle of Sky to the three Eildon hills near Melrose in the Scottish borders.
5. A Proudly Scottish Brand We source my fabrics mostly from Scottish weavers, all our marketing, web design, packaging is also sourced from Scottish companies. Our designs are based on the colours of Scottish landscapes using original, unique, and imaginative combinations of fabric and vibrant colour.
As seen in