- This beautiful handmade cushion is vibrant, sophisticated and is inspired by the colours of the Trossachs Hills between Glasgow & Stirling in the summer.
- Front has appliqued Belle Epoque fabric onto 100% British wool.
- Back is 100% British wool, the button band is the same wool fabric as the front panel.
- Finished with three vintage red glass buttons with a gold lattice.
- This cushion cover is unique and individually handmade.
- 42cm x42cm, 16.5" x 16.5".
- Free U.K. Delivery.
Trossachs Collection (Square) T0030
You can cancel and return your order to us within 14 days of delivery for a full refund, once the product has been returned in good condition. Please contact us within 14 days of receiving your product(s) and we will assist you with your return.
If you only unhappy with the product, if we've sent you the wrong item or it is damaged, contact us within 14 days of delivery and we will assess the situation and either give you a full refund or a replacement.